Pokemon Rocket Strike (IPS-Patch released!) [NEW UPDATED]

Introduction:
This is a Hack of Pokemon FireRed US.
Hey, I'm AmazingCharizard aka RocketLeader(best name ever btw since it's true :) )and this is my first attempt at Pokemon Rom hacking. So please have this in mind as you play this hack that I've tried my best since the idea of being a member of Team Rocket has always fascinated me. 
I'm still waiting for Game Freak to hire me and grant you to give you what probably everyone of us wants to do. But since I'll need to get my degree at university first I'm on my own for now... 

Status: 100% completed

So what're the differences to Pokemon FireRed? Here's a little list: 
-Play on the side of Team Rocket! 
-Catch over 380 Pokemon, most of them catchable before the Pokemon League! 
-Slight evolution changes for a few Pokemon: For example, Trapinch evolves at Level 30 instead of 35, but Vibrava will evolve at level 50. 
-Relive Kanto as it should've been(at least for me)with new areas to explore and new challenges awaiting you! 
-BW-Pokemon-Sprites! 
-Gen 4 & 5 Pokemon! 
-Pokemon which acquired special circumstances to evolve(like trading or happiness) will evolve more easily through level up(or evolution stones). 
-Much humor and many references to real life happenings and characters! Some may like it, some won't, that's only up to you. 
-Your adventure is far from over after the Pokemon League! 
-The story has been noticably changed(isn't that obvious anyway?)! 
-Difficulty has been increased as I think that the original FireRed(and by the way most of the Pokemon games are way too easy)lacks difficulty! 
-Meet familar faces from other Pokemon games who'll be either friend or foe(rather foe, better than if it was the opposite, right?)! 

Very important: Read this before you play! 
-Make sure to get the National Pokedex or most of your Pokemon won't evolve! You get the National Pokedex pretty early in the beginning. 
-Some road blocks will ony vanish if you got the right badge! For example the policeman at Route 107 will only disappear if you got 2 badges(Sometimes you need to leave and come back.
-Talk to everyone. Seriously, even if you don't like to hear(read) what Youngster Joey has to say about his Rattata, listen to the people. I hope you won't regret this.
-Open your eyes.Pokemon is about discovering on your own. When you've spent at least a month and you still can't progress then feel free to post your problem here.

After the main story: If you want to continue you need to have captured at least 60 Pokemon! and then talk to you-will-know-who. It doesn't matter if they're originally from Kanto or from other regions!

FAQ & Walkthrough: Check out these links, it may help you when you got a question or can't progress further:
http://www.vizzed.com/boards/thread.php?id=72130
Spoiler
So it seems like a few people are struggling with certain events. Although I'd like you to think more and explore, I can at least give you a few hints

Q: F*** this, I can't get the card key, the dome fossil causes a purple screen, I can't progress in the Safari Zone!
A: These annoying bugs were fixed long ago. So if you haven't read the description you probably don't have the current update here. Refer to Triune's thread, he posted the way to update the game. Reading always helps(also my personal motto)!
Q : I can't get SURF!
A:You can obtain Surf if you got a certain amount of GYM badges at the same place you get it in Firered.
Q : Why does this Pokemon sound like that Pokemon?
A:Because I'm unable to insert new cries. The new Pokemon have the cries of the old Pokemon...
Q : Where can you get the VS-Sekker?
A:I removed it since there 1)lot's of trainers and Pokemon to fight and 2)personally, I don't see it as essential anyway.
Q:Are there any bugs in this great game?
A: First, thanks for the compliment As far as I know, there should't be any game breaking bugs.
Apart from this, there are some text overlaps and not disappearing text boxes but they don't affect gameplay.
Q: Why is my rival May instead of Gary?
A: Without spoiling too much, I assure you that you meet Gary fricking Oak later in the game. I was just unable to replace Gary's sprite in the intro with May's.
Q:Why do my Pokemon (like Houndour) not evolve?
A:You don't have the National Pokedex. You can get it pretty early in the game when you head to Vertania Forest.
Q:Which new Pokemon did you include in Rocket Strike?
A:I'll only name a few: Electivire, Honchcrow, Shieldon, Cocnodon, Magmortar and some more!
Q:Which evolutions were changed?
A:I changed evolutions for some Pokemon. Pokemon which required trading(like Graveler)or happyness(like Golbat)will evolve by level up or by a special stone(for example: Feebas). A few Pokemon like Houndour and Ekans will need a few more levels to evolve.
Q:I noticed a bug/I got a question up my mind. Where can I ask?
A: Post it in the comments section or if it's urgent write me a private message, I'll try to help you as good I can.


UPDATE: So, for those people who couldn't or didn't want to to play using Vizzed, I've uploaded an IPS-patch. Download this patch and use it on a clean Firered 1.0 rom (which you have to get yourself of course). If you've played on Vizzed and still would like to do so, you still can. Happy playing, guys & girls!
http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/er0WDvZB/file.html


Screenshots:: You find a few in the Attachments and in the spoiler. I don't want to spoil too much so the screenshots hopefully won't tell you that much about the plot itself.

Spoiler















Update: Here are (probably) all changed evolutions, just in case you need them.
Spoiler

Golbat evolves at Level 40.
Evolve Poliwhirl by Water Stone/Sun Stone.
Kadabra evolves at Level 44.
Machoke evolves at Level 44.
Graveler evolves at Level 44.
Evolve Slowpole to Slowking by Water Stone.
Magneton evolves at Level 44.
Haunter evolves at Level 44.
Onix evolves at Level 36.
Rhydon evolves at Level 55.
Evolve Tangela by Leaf Stone.
Seadra evolves at Level 45.
Scyther evolves at Level 40.
Evolve Electabuzz by Thunder Stone.
Evolve Magmar by Fire Stone.
Evolve Eevee to Umbreon/Espeon by Moon Stone/ Sun Stone.
Shinx evolves at Level 15. Luxio evolves at Level 30.
Sandile evolves at Level 29. Krokorok evolves at Level 40.
Yanma evolves at Level 34.
Murkrow evolves at Level 36.
Misdravus evolves at Level 36.
Gligar evolves at Level 36.
Sneasel evolves at Level 36.
Piloswine evolves at Level 44.
Houndour evolves at Level 30.
Skorupi evolves at Level 40.
Silcoon evolves to either Beautifly/Dustox.
Ninjask evolves at Level 36.
Feebas evolves by Water Stone.
Carvanha evolves at Level 30.
Trapinch evolves at Level 30.
Snorunt evolves to Froslass/Glalie.
Dusclops evolves by Moon Stone.
Vigoroth evolves at Level 36.
Clamperl evolves by Sun Stone/Moon Stone.


Credits:
- Nintendo & Game Freak of course... 
- Chaos Rush - For BW-Sprites 
- Physx - for Sprites 
- Lu-Ho,HackMew,... - For Tools like AdvancedMap, A-Trainer and more 
- Pokecommunity Hack's showcase - For getting me excited about Pokemon hacks in the first place 
- earthwarrior, locksmitharmy, PinkishPurple - Tutorials 
- \Nate(I hope I wrote it right) - Rom Base

Closing Notes:
Spoiler

Update: For those wondering why I uploaded an IPS patch after all this time - Because Vizzed was sued by Nintendo, people who didn't play it until now can't download and play the game through Vizzed. If you played on Vizzed before and didn't remove anything then you should still be able to play Rocket Strike as usual.
This hack was mainly created because of a Rom Hacking competition(which is the reason I can't post an IPS-File so I rushed some things, I guess. There're probably some little errors like text not disappearing but I hope you'll look at the total package...and deal with it. :D
So if you like my work I'd kindly ask you to recommend this game to your friends and rate this so I'll get famous...I mean, so that Team Rocket will rule all over the world.
Prepare for an epic adventure.
And if you get stuck you may post it here, I hope that I can assist if you need help.
Thank you for your attention!
Yours truly,
Me

Download

(Complete Version)


MediaFire
Google Drive


0 nhận xét trong bài " Pokemon Rocket Strike (IPS-Patch released!) [NEW UPDATED]"

Đăng nhận xét